Riviera Maya Stay Extended to Saturday

While the weather is on my side here in the Riviera Maya, it is not so much cooperating in Upstate New York.

I was supposed to go snowmobiling and take a scenic flight over the Finger Lakes this weekend, but a lack of previous snow and the threat of cloudy skies has put both in question, and thus I’ve decided to put off my return to the States until Saturday.

I’m disappointed – I really love the Finger Lake region (I think it’s beautiful) – however it doesn’t make sense to give up a few extra days on the shores of the Caribbean for a gamble with Mother Nature that I probably won’t win.

I’ll have plenty of time to shiver when I attend the Quebec City Winter Carnival next weekend, which just got a little more intense given a recent itinerary change (announcement to come in a bit).

Today, we’re shooting in and around the biggest pool I’ve ever seen at the Barcelo Maya.

A few photos – I could get used to this place:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s