Happy 2013 everybody — hope everyone had a fantastic New Years.
Today marks Wake and Wander’s official launch with Travel and Escape, and I am very excited to be joining the team. Thanks to all those who have followed along since the beginning and welcome to readers of Travel and Escape who are new to the site. I have a good first quarter of travel coming up, a schedule I will soon finalize (waiting on a few confirmations). I can tell you it will be a very diverse couple of months, including skiing in Vail and Salt Lake City and visiting Portugal for the first time.
A few things about the site:
- Want to get to know me? Here’s a good place to start.
- I’m still working on cleaning up the site after transitioning over from GoNomad. Please pardon my dust over the next few days as I clean things up, including some of the content and photo formatting issues.
- Visit Wake and Wander’s Facebook page and follow on Twitter for on-the-go photos, videos, and commentary from wherever I am.
- I like to write fiction, too, especially iceberg-theory styled short stories. You can find a bunch of them under the Short Stories tab in the top navigation menu.
- Need something? Any questions? Write me.
My ‘Holy Shit Moments of 2012‘ are on the way tomorrow, then we’ll get into a few things from Sedona and Aspen.